Thursday, February 19, 2009

catch up

It has not been the best time we have ever had here in sc. maybe even the worst time. Not that myrtle beach has any of the blame. The weather as been terrible, cappy a gone blind with his diabetes,. My hip has been hurting since december. it got worse here in sc..............I like to suffer alone in my room. That is difficult to do here were is like living in a gold fish bowl with 1000 other fish. So I havent much to entertain myself with in this journal.
So here we are in sc taken turs on being at deaths door. first the dog, than me than itv then round and round we go sometimes all of us at once...........its has begun to really depress me but as always , right before hit rock bottom,I get angry and rise up again.not far but far enough to surve another day or so...ugh
well Irv is down with a cold but beginning to feel on the up side of it. I am over my cold . my hi, migraine and leg pain is still overwhelming but my depression has lifted. thats good news. I am not the sort of person to enjoy depression...................... got to rise above it..........so tomorrow the Sun should return and maybe smiles will accompany her............

No comments: