Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I was happy to have a blog . It got me to stay on track keeping a journal but now that am concerned about being not found on the internet mostly for he sake of my family members. While I like most people crave attention, thre is sorts of attention that no one would call agreeable It is o avoid one such sort of attention that I go to this as my journal. I would love to contine t hand write a journal but m hands are aging. While my body is holding on n some ways, in others I am old before my time. My hands I believe are one of the victims of my age. I cant write with out pain I can hardly use the keyboard of a computer for very long for the same reason.
Things have no been good . Well, that’s not new is it. But when I give in to it, that’s not usualy now is it??
So where do I begin Irv is getting wore and worse at cring the blues. My mother used to call it cring in your beer but he doesn not drink beer.

No comments: