Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I am back

I had erased all my journal entries in an effort to protect one of my family but now I don't think that necessary. I wont go into the details of the situation but I will say this.. a lesson you really must think about. put into your mind and save for the day a situation arises. Te day you feel there are little options to safeguard someone you love or the truth of the matter. when that day comes...........................remember........to say something aloud.......let the truth see light of day..you defuse the power of the devil trying to hurt you or your loved ones...........let the truth out......then it cant hurt you anymore.............I know I sound cryptic for someone who just said say it our loud but its not my truth to share..........I wanted to hide whatever clues I gave by deleting my journals..............now I can begin again.........................

No comments: