Wednesday, April 8, 2009

MY DEATH

i HAVE BEEN IN SO MUCH pAIN i THINK OF THIS OFTEN. why is it against the law to build a funeral pyre for a loved one. you build them for a football game or a girl scoot jamboree but you cant send a soul u to the heaven outside in the air wind sun or rain?that makes no sense to me. I don wantbaggage you have me taking along for the ride............ to be in a coffin. I have nothing again coffins but I am going back to the earth and the universe from which I came. I refer to get back as easily as possible with out all that added . come om think about it. whats the harm. I am not tinking of doing it down main street eas fishkill or 5th avenue manhattan.so why cant I do it????????????????????I have my plans and I let them be known as I go ........................

No comments: