Sunday, April 19, 2009

here I sit

I cant , I cant, cant stop thinking, what if I died tomorrow...............( or tonight( u know what I mean. What did I say to those I love today? usually not much. well, when they are in front of me I hug and kiss them and tell them I love them so much they pull out crosses and begin to chant " back , Back Back". I try to do as much as I can do as physically challenged as I am to show my feelings. actions do speak louder than words.yet, it still feels like.....................I didnt say all that needed saying...........things I wanted to do with them. I suppose I am not alone in that but I have never been one of those people who felt better when I heard that how I feel is shared by others.......................especially if it isnt something solved shared by other or not.........I prefer answers...........................................................Irv is out there. He sees then .

No comments: