Saturday, January 10, 2009

resolutions

new years resolutions begin for most of us on january 1 of a new year but having a birthday so early in January, I have always used my birthday Jan 12 as my new years day. So with it 2 days away, I have decided to begin my list. think carefully so I do not emba
rrass myself not fulfilling the damn thing.................lol
Fitst i mean to gt healty even if it does mean surgery...ugh
second I mean to sing every day . to remind me of life and the joy in it.third I mean to write every day but books and stories I may sell or put on stage. every day one hour ar least
I am notorious for ha
fiFi1um ber one is to accept Irving or he child he is. I married him for his loving childlike peppy I mu personality and



now those say attributes are runing me into the grave. I have to let him be him and learn to manage around it,
2aing every day, to remind me to love live
3 lose weight that I now beleive in adding to my medical problems.
40 to 50 lbs.
4 go on 2 trips one to carribeanwith he entire family and one to europe.
5
wish and ask my angels for assistance to get my sons famiy bach here to me...............please darlins I need this . they need this........


No comments: