Wednesday, January 28, 2009

WOW......... WHAT A MONTH

2009 arrived with my yin and yang belief in life proven to the max. We had our 2 children here in NY for the holidays . Michael lee stayed until Jan 11 to be here for my 60th birthday. or at least, as close to it as he could get with a job and family to support back in California. It was so so wonderful to watch all 5 grandchildren running around playing together. I am not really a fan of marathon visits. you push yourself, your health.everything. not to waste a minute. live every minute to the max sounds like a real great way to exist but thats just what it is. it is no less existing than doing nothing at all ............... life needs to have balance to judge its moments ............
WELL, WE VISITED AND ATE AND PAYED. I DONT REMEMber US GOING ANYWHERE. hanging out together was all the fun and activity we wanted to do. except for my daughter and daughter in law once they got christmas money.then they wanted to shop .......lol I remember those days....
christmas eve we went to my brothers house. it was so so much fun. my sister has a new man in her lie.well, hes been in it for awhile but this was our first christmas eve together . He is wonderful. All my brothers children were there. only my parents were missing but I really believe, that by next christmas eve, it wont hurt us as much anymore. None of us. It was their choice not to try and be with us at least once a year............ SO the anger we have over the decision is turning into.................... numbness. Good I guess. new years eve Irv and I made very very last minute plans to spend it with old old friends. Then we went to their home where their daughter was waiting to say ho to us with her new beautiful daughter. gigi and I bonded right away.I adore her as if she was my own. just like her mother. we watched mama mia and the ball drop in NYC. we drank champagne....... bad storm outside........love and friendship in side........cappy has been ill ..................we were afraid we might lose him. he is over 12 years old. Irv has had trouble breathing.........and my hip and or leg pain had reached the point I was blind with it night and day........... ugh. Not a great beginning to the new year. but we had so so much to be happy about..........I tried to hold on to that thought but it was not as easy as in years past............
I love my family ....kids, grandkids, sister brother, in laws, neices and nephews.........

No comments: