Monday, May 11, 2009

forgive me

this is sort of a resolution list. make beleive is new years eve. welll every day is the first day of the rest of your life isnt it.......so this is my new beginning.
no junk
eat low cholestrol menus
exercise a few minutes a day. maybe get that number up some year
write every day.
never tellm y family anything serious. they really dont want to hear it
tey really dont want to help with it. they really dont want to nurse me through it mental or physically.
so treat eac visit liek I did when I had to see my mother in law those few tmes a year we coud not get me out of it. There was ittle weoth fighting ove since I would not be seeing her for a while. it did not matter how she felt I should handle anything or I care how she handle somethig in her life as I was going to go my way in a few hurs and she would go hers............so......................who cares what was said. therefore why say it......................so this it will be once again. all we wil have is movies books , movie stars. w do not speak of religion or politics . too volital. we do not soeak of sports much either. but I could learn about that if it widened our scope.

No comments: