Monday, May 11, 2009

funerals

Happy mothers day.yeah right .do u ever get the point where you face an upcoming holiday even one made for you and you say to yourself.oh no...............I can remember as a child feeling depressed and alone when holidays arrived. they had nothing for me. I was alone . One a holiday I felt more alone if that is possible. then I grew up , got married , had a family and holidays became the fairy tale happy ending movie I always knew they could be. then..I dont know how, I dont know when. holidays became work. became something that would make me more tired than I already was.............. Well yesterday was mothers day. I was a lovely time at my daughters in laws. The other mother and I were a bit upset because our kids seen to care more for near strangers and freinds than for family. They think they are family minded but when irv was in the hospital......no visit and when she did, she counted the minutes. when his aunt was dying and his fahter would have liked his support at the hospital. he did not coe. for good reason.. they are so so overwhekmed by life but no matter now much life brings them down. if a frined calls in trouble or dying. they are johnny on the spot for marathon visits , wakes and meeting at the bar afterwards to soothetheir grief..................ugh...............................

No comments: